If you love the ocean and have always desired to spend some time in the water, there are top underwater hotels in the world that can make your dream come true.
It’s a different and unique adventure to spend a holiday facing the fishes and many other marine species with a view beyond anything you could have imagined. These hotels don’t just offer you the opportunity to take a sneak peek of the world inside the sea but also provide underwater clubs, spas and fantasictic restaurants.
In case you haven’t added this to your travel bucket list, you should, because as unreal as it might sound, you have dozens of opportunities to glimpse at the underwater world up close. Whenever you’re ready to go on this luxurious and spectacular adventure, here are the top ten underwater hotels in the world to make endless memories!
Top 10 Underwater Hotels In The World
1. Lovers deep luxury submarine hotel
Topping our list of the best underwater hotels in the world is the famous lovers deep luxury submarine hotel. Lovers deep is one of the most beautiful and striking underwater hotels in the world, as it allows you to experience boating, diving, and also offers you a vibrant nightlife!
The Lovers deep luxury submarine hotel is an underwater hotel in the Caribbean and is mainly referred to as the ultimate romantic destination for honeymooners and couples who want to relish an exotic underwater view. It is the most expensive hotel in the world.
2. Per Aquum Huvafen Fushi, Maldives: Per Aquum Huvafen Fushi hotel features the world’s first underwater treatment rooms. It is one of the best hotels in the Maldives, which is located in a brilliant and clear lagoon with beautiful spectral colours of tropical fish where guests can snorkel in one of the best house reefs in the Maldives or swim in the infinity-edged pool.
3. Jules Undersea Lodge, Florida: It’s best to know that Jules Undersea Lodge is entirely underwater, with extraordinary ocean views and marine life. It features a full kitchen with hot showers and incredible options for entertainment. There are diving lessons for beginners ready to scuba dive down 21 feet to reach the lodge.
4. Poseidon Undersea Resorts, Fiji: This luxurious resort can be found 40 feet below the sea and features incredible restaurants with suites, a bar, a gym and an exquisite wedding venue. The Poseidon Undersea resort allows you to engage in scuba diving and sunbathe. It is also known as an excellent getaway for maximum relaxation and privacy.
5. ReefWorld, Australia: If you are in for a magical night in Australia’s stunning underwater and floating hotel, get ready to spend an exciting time in ReefWorld, which is next to Australia’s sizeable Great Barrier Reef. With eight underwater suites, glass-walled bathrooms and an underwater spa, this hotel gives unlimited views of the surrounding coral reef world.
6. Manta Resort Zanzibar, Tanzania: From stunning seafront villas and garden rooms to dining on the water deck and exciting water sports, the resort is well-known for its private underwater broom, which is 13 free below the surface. The beautiful floating island in Manta Resort in Zanzibar is set along an idyllic beach and open for you to enjoy sunbathing and some stargazing.
7. Atlantis The Palm Dubai, UAE: With more than 1500 rooms and suites, Atlantis The Palm is one of the most incredible resorts in Dubai that can blow your mind away with its breathtaking underwater views that offer exclusive massages and a dolphin encounter. Here, you’ll find about 65,000 marine inhabitants and the “ancient” ruins of the mythical lost city of Atlantis.
8. Resort World, Singapore: The Resort World in Sentosa, Singapore, is a five-star rated comfort located on one side of the largest aquarium in the world. Here, you can enjoy the service of a personal butler in one of these eleven lavish suites that offer sensational views of both land and the sea with over 40,000 marine fishes.
9. Shimao Wonderland Intercontinental, China: The Shimao Wonderland Intercontinental hotel is undoubtedly one of the best five-star underwater resorts in the world. It was the first property built inside an underground and abandoned water-filled quarry. With a glass waterfall atrium, two underground floors and an enormous green rooftop, it quickly climbs its way up as one of the must-visit eco-friendly spots in China.
10: Conrad Rangali Island, Maldives: Conrad Rangali Island in the Maldives is a three-bedroom and bucket-list-worthy villa with an underwater bedroom. Apart from the Muraka house, where you can sight the view of the sea, there is an underwater restaurant named Ithaa, which is also known as the first “all-glass undersea restaurant,” and is set 16 feet below the water’s surface with a menu of delicious and locally-sourced seafood choices.