Once in a while, it’s essential to spice up your love life with your partner and go on vacations to rekindle your warm hearts. It may be an ideal visit to the tropical beaches, sipping wine in the countryside or a relaxing mountain retreat. Whatever the choice, nothing gets the adrenaline rushing like a unique getaway together.
No matter the occasion, going on a mountain trip is a winning choice for a romantic escape. It offers beautiful sceneries, welcoming villages and great outdoor activities for couples who want to stay in tucked-away mansions, tree houses and cabins to lay back and relax in a breath of fresh air.
Spending a wonderful time together away from the crowds with glamping experiences is a perfect way to strengthen your bond and create memories bound to last for a lifetime. Don’t wait for Valentine’s Day before you check out these fantastic 9 romantic mountain getaway for two.
9 Romantic Mountain Getaway for Two
1. Overlander Mountain Lodge, Alberta: The Overlander is positioned at the eastern edge of Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada. It is an incredibly romantic destination that allows you to see rugged mountains, wildlife, clear lakes and pristine forests. The Stone Peak Restaurant at the Lodge also features a large patio that offers delicious dining with fantastic mountain views.
2. Magaliesberg, Pretoria: Magaliesberg is home to nature’s incredible wonders and is surrounded by quaint country houses, extensive farms, prehistoric caves and wildlife in South Africa. This is the best place to fix a romantic date if you’re ready to go on a mountain getaway trip with your partner and explore peaceful smoky surroundings with many exciting escapades.
3. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming: Make it a dream date to visit Yellowstone National Park to celebrate your wedding anniversary, honeymoon or even a first date. Yellowstone National Park is one of the most romantic mountain getaways in Wyoming. You can spend a romantic evening in breathtaking nature views in cosy cabins or lie under the stars hand-in-hand.
4. Glass House in Taos, New Mexico: Glasshouse is a beautiful residence a few minutes away from Taos, an artsy town in New Mexico. Perfectly made for a romantic vacation, Glasshouse is a place where you’ll have all to yourself and your partner with a separate glass structure which offers stunning views of the night sky and the mountains for all kinds of outdoor adventure.
5. Yurt in Talkeetna, Alaska: Walk with your partner hand-in-hand and sneak into the forest near Talkeetna, Alaska, for a remarkable experience in a romantic destination. Yurt in Talkeetna offers a peaceful stay for two where you can finally enjoy serenity and comfort from your busy daily routines.
6. Estes Park, Colorado: Nothing beats the enchanting town of Estes Park, situated at the eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado. It offers everything from romantic hotels, stunning mountain-style cabins, Jacuzzis, cosy fireplaces and private hot tubs in a large and peaceful natural environment that overlooks the mountains, rivers and wildlife.
7. Green Mountains, Vermont: If you’re a couple who loves outdoor activities such as skiing during the winter and hiking every other season, the Green Mountains is surrounded by state parks, farms, historic homes and villages where you can tour to enjoy excellent views. The Silk Road Covered Bridge is also one of the many perfect landmark bridges in the state to take memorable pictures back home.
8. Adirondacks, New York: The Adirondack Mountains are for nature-loving couples who would love to experience some peace and quiet and also engage in outdoor activities like hiking, paddling and skiing. Adirondacks is a mountain region in northern New York with a scenic view and the best spot for unwinding and going on romantic dinners.
9. Park City, Utah: Park City is an incredible winter wonderland filled with charming small towns and . world-class destinations that offers the most favourable ski conditions. Park City is the right place to be if you’re yearning to spend a romantic trip warming up to fireplaces in snowy mountain resorts with a couple of wine and chocolates in hand and eating at renowned restaurants.