Life changes immensely, and we sometimes miss out on appreciating it or doing some of the best things that it has to offer. Entering into the considerable old age of 30 opens up with more pressure of responsibility, settling down and getting ready to spend the rest of your life with someone.
Now tell me, why would you rather wait until you hit your golden age before you create a bucket list of things to do? The years go by faster than we expect, and just when you might think that your 30th birthday is so far away, it’s surprisingly closer than you believe.
We are often unwilling to prioritize things, but we must quickly learn to plan the things we want to do before taking life a little more seriously. Here are ten recommended things to do before you turn 30;
10 Best Things to do Before You Turn 30
1. Stop worrying about your age: The first thing that you should never forget is that age is nothing but a number. Getting older and entering into a new decade might be a milestone, but you can make it out not to be by not getting bothered about the big three zero.
2. Get along with several friends: Expanding your friendship circle means developing your knowledge and mind to grow deeply. You will have the chance to also learn from them and see the worldview from different perspectives.
3. Go skydiving or bungee jumping: Life is all about risks, right? One thing you should do before turning into your big 30 is to take a chance by skydiving or bungee jumping. It is one of the most popular bucket list items, and I’d advise you to take an exhilarating leap of faith for a remarkable adventure.
4. Experience culture shock: It would be best to enter a new decade with memories from an eye-opening travel experience. Don’t isolate yourself and instead take a flight or a road trip to an awe-inspiring destination with five-star rated service, sunshine, swimming pools, and spot stunning historic buildings and waterfalls.
5. See your favourite music artist: This should make it to your bucket list of things to do before turning 30. Forget the cost for a minute and think about the one-time opportunity to see your favourite band or artist live. You certainly won’t regret it!
7. Give something for charity: Donating and contributing to something you love to do or care about is a rewarding experience. You can take action by offering to volunteer or begin a fundraising campaign. The more challenging it is for you, the more adventurous it gets.
8. Try to save: It is never too early to make retirement plans, and it doesn’t matter if you aren’t saving that much. You never know what the future has in store for you, and it’s best to be on the safer side by having enough money to find your way out.
9. Conquer your fear: Most of us allow our fears to prevent us from trying new things and enjoying life as we should, but you must try to challenge yourself and overcome them. Whatever it may be, don’t let your fear hold you back from doing what is possible.
10. Take more photos: Yes! There’s no harm in taking more pictures now and keeping them to have a look later In the future. It makes you feel grateful for the life you’ve been living and find renewed happiness. You might even forget the ups and downs you might have faced in your 20s.