A perfect honeymoon destination is the best way to rekindle romance after stressful wedding planning. It is a priceless and rewarding feeling when you get to explore and experience the immense beauty and sights of some of the best honeymoon places in the world with your significant other.
For a memorable and lifetime experience, it is essential to pick a spot that is alluring to both you and your partner in other to enjoy a moment of the never-ending life of love. Going on a honeymoon trip allows you to be surrounded by nature’s beauty while holding each other hand in hand.
We are aware that choosing the most promising honeymoon destination for a romantic escape can be pretty overwhelming, and it’s why we have made things easier for you by putting together some of the ten best famous honeymoon destinations to consider visiting with your soulmate;
10 Famous Honeymoon Destinations to Consider
1. Maldives: This incredible island in Asia is a famous destination for couples who want to be surrounded by white sandy beaches, clear turquoise waters and beautiful warm weather. Some of the best places to visit are Meeru Island, Banana Reef, Maafushi and Kuredu for a memorable island experience.
2. Paris, France: There are a lot of things to do in this city of love for a new couple waiting to spark up their romance, From iconic sightseeing buildings to the picturesque gardens, visits to the Louvre and Eiffel towers and savouring mouth-watering French pastries, Paris offers a honeymoon out of a fairytale for you.
3. Zanzibar, Tanzania: Traveling across the globe to spend your honeymoon in Africa is a great choice and visiting Zanzibar in Tanzania would make it even better! This paradise-like island sets a natural mood for romance. Visiting places like Jozani Chwaka bay national park, Stone town, and Nungwi beach will leave you with unforgettable memories.
4. Koh Rong, Cambodia: With dreamy destinations such as Snorkelling and Long Beach, Koh Rong Dive Center, Moon Loops and High Point Adventure Park, Koh Rong in Cambodia is one of the best honeymoon locations in the world. The island is not an overpopulated destination and is an excellent choice for couples who love privacy.
5. Cappadocia, Turkey: Cappadocia is a perfect romantic getaway for couples open to experiencing something different. Many excellent cave hotels offer luxury, beautiful views of nature, and treat you to tasty cuisines to top off a great experience.
6. Mauritius: With clear turquoise waters, luxurious resorts and a wide variety of wildlife, Mauritius is a major honeymoon destination for a newly married couple. This African island is a haven for aquatic animals and birds. The beaches are the primary spots for lounging, snorkelling and kitesurfing, with some hotels that offer discounts for newlyweds!
7. Singapore: Singapore is the correct destination for your honeymoon if you’re making plans to enjoy romantic nightlife with delicious cuisine and fantastic cultural charms in an island country. The colourful city features Universal Studios, Marina Bay, Singapore Night Safari and other impressive attractions you could dream of!
8. St. Lucia: For a luxurious and sophisticated honeymoon in the Caribbean, St. Lucia offers everything you need and more. With its white sandy beaches, lush mountains and beautiful resorts, you and the love of your life can hike together, relax in a geothermal pool and take mud baths. St. Lucia also has excellent natural attractions such as the Pitons, Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and Sulphur Springs.
9. Amalfi Coast, Italy: Very few places make it to the top of bucket list destinations for new couples to visit, and the Amalfi Coast is one of them. With impressive Moorish architecture, clear waters, steep village streets, sandy beaches and the five-star Le Sirenuse for a relaxing getaway, It is a romantic scenic view to take life-worthy pictures with your partner.
10. Whitsunday, Australia: The perfect tropical escape after a stressful wedding is at Whitsunday in Australia. You get to visit famous tourist destinations such as Catseye Beach, Whitehaven Beach, Daydream Island Living Reef, Hamilton Island, Go Kart Track, and other places that make Whitsunday one of the most fantastic honeymoon spots in the world!