If you would like to know about the best golf resorts in Europe, you’ve come to the right place. Folks who engage in this sport understand that there’s nothing better than playing this classy game under sunny weather with the most beautiful and scenic backdrops.
You can find some of the best golf courses in Europe with their abundance of golf resorts and spas that feature world-class golfing experience such as an 18-hole championship game, luxurious hotels with renowned restaurants and relaxing spas to get refreshed after a long day of first-class golfing.
Here are some of the ten best golf destinations in Europe for a quick vacation or holiday trip:
10 Best Golf Resorts In Europe You’ll Love
1. Golf du Médoc, France: Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., the 18-hole championship course is a great golf resort with a beautiful landscape where you get the enjoy the scenic views of France. The Golf du Médoc offers incredible pristine features surrounded by vineyards and forests that will test and challenge your golf skills all year round.
2. Poggio Dei Medici, Italy: The Poggio Dei Medici is a luxurious 6,486 metres long golf resort destination with 18 holes and five different starting tees that is friendly for golfers of varying levels of skill. It was initially opened in 1992 and features hotels, restaurants, spas and a club that offers private lessons for people aiming to learn the sport and relax.
3. Quinta Do Lago, Portugal: With panoramic views of both sunset and sunrise, Quinta Do Lago is a resort in Portugal with a lush, picturesque landscape set against clear ocean waters to create an extraordinary scenic backdrop where guests often visit to find some peace and quiet. The golf course makes Quinta Do Lago a luxurious destination with spa treatments available after your game.
4. Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort, Turkey: The Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort is one of the best family golf resort in Europe. With two internationally acclaimed golf courses in the Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort which are the Carya Golf Club and National Golf Club, the Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort is a five-star secluded and all-inclusive resort with bars, restaurants and more than 500 rooms.
5. Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus: This championship golf course in Cyprus provides outstanding views of the Mediterranean and 18-holes that spreads out over 6,289 metres. It features the most extensive European golf shop and five-star luxury with several restaurants and award-winning spas.
6. Elba Palace, Fuerteventura: With temperatures rarely dropping below 23 degrees, Elba Palace is the best gold destination if you enjoy both the sun and a great game with 18 holes to golf. The course is also surrounded by palm trees, waterfalls and exotic sea views with a variety of luxurious hotel rooms that make it a perfect choice for a great holiday.
7. Trump Turnberry Resort, United Kingdom: Without a doubt, The Trump Turnberry Resort is one of the best golf resorts in Europe – this resort boasts two incredible golf courses and a remarkable hotel with high-end facilities. It was recently renovated into an exceptional masterpiece by famous golf architect Martin Ebert. It gives you the best coastal golf experience you might have seen during one of the four Open Championships it has hosted.
8. Scandinavian Golf Club, Denmark: The Scandinavian Golf Club is a perfect spot to meet with your friends and have a great time playing some rounds of golf with 18 holes. Beginners and seasoned pros can enjoy playing on it and enjoy incredible views from the clubhouse windows or terrace bar area on the lush Danish land.
9. Rockliffe Hall Hotel Golf & Spa, England: The luxurious Rockliffe Hall hotel is a remarkable architectural structure surrounded by beautiful gardens and an incredible spa that makes the two golf courses a perfect destination with excellent facilities. There are also delicious British cuisines and dishes in these natural woodland settings that you wouldn’t want to miss.
10. Costa Del Sol, Spain: Also known as ‘Costa Del Golf’, You will always have a great game no matter where you are, with over ‘70 courses to choose from. There is also a stylish and modern hotel, wellness centre and sophisticated restaurants to explore after practising your swing.